Renewable energy

During 2021, Provital consumed 1,669,797 kWh. External energy consumption (from electricity, natural gas and gas oil) accounts for 97% of total energy consumption. The remaining 3% of internal energy consumption comes from photovoltaic energy. On the other hand, 65% of energy comes from renewable energy sources.

The installation of photovoltaic plants, in Poland in 2020 and in Spain in 2021, has enabled Provital to make progress in the generation of renewable energy for sale and self-consumption. In the case of Poland, the sale of the photovoltaic energy produced amounted to 11,549 kWh in 2021, an increase from the previous year in which 198 kWh were sold.

Related projects