Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability
Sustainability Report and Sustainability Policy are the active and voluntary contribution from PROVITALtowards environmental, social and productive improvements.
• UN World Agreement (Sustainable Development).
• ABS Regulation and Nagoya protocol.
• Global Reporting Initiative (GRI).
• International Labour Organization (ILO).
• ISO 26000: Guide on Social Responsibility.
The Sustainability Report is considered a strategic document of PROVITAL which establishes our compromise with nature and contributes to the fact that sustainable development is the source of a new type of technologic innovation and growth.
The report details our main contributions to the social, occupational, environmental and economic improvement and it is a way of communication with all the groups of interest of PROVITAL:
• Community, Society and Institutions
• Staff and collaborators
Our efforts in implementing and applying a good sustainability strategy are rewarded with the EcoVadis gold medal with a result above 96% of the evaluated companies in the same sector and related.
"The goal is to cover our present needs without compromising the needs of future generations".